To provide Level 1 support to Médecins Sans Frontières Australia’s ICT department.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provide basic, Level 1 ICT support
- Support Helpdesk activities, including registering and responding to tickets etc.
- Assist in ICT support functions such troubleshooting, configuration and installations
- Support the administrative functions of the department including documentations and communicating with the users.
- Troubleshooting and configuring windows OS’s 7,8 and 10.
- Configuring and troubleshooting basic software and network issues
- Proficient in using various desktop environments
- Having working knowledge of Networking concepts, LAN/WLAN device configurations etc.
- Administration of Active Directory and DC, DNS etc.
- Conceptual knowledge of Virtual Environments.
Required for 2 days per week for a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Applications will be assessed as they are received. Please apply as soon as possible.
Please send your CV with cover letter addressing the selection criteria to: