- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- RN (Div 1) or Midwife qualifications
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Special Care Nursery or Newborn Unit
- Experience in neonatal resuscitation
- Experience in recognition and management of common neonatal issues such as prematurity, hypoxemia, and hypothermia
- Experience in identification of severe neonatal issues such as sepsis and asphyxia
- Ability to work in a low-tech environment
- Available to work in the field for 6-9+ months (Candidates with 9+ months availability will be prioritised)
- Experience in additional areas – particularly NICU, PICU, Obstetrics, Paediatrics
- Senior managerial experience (eg Clinical Nurse Director, Service Manager)
- Clinical education and/or training experience
- 5+ years neonatal experience post-qualification
- Work experience or study in nutrition, tropical medicine, refugee health or international public health
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.