- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- RN (Div.1) status & absolute minimum of three years experience post-qualification in areas such as Emergency, ICU, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Infectious Diseases (STDs, HIV/AIDS, TB), Public Health, Obstetrics, Surgical/Post Operative Care, Operating Theatres
- Additional studies in one of the following: refugee health, international public health, infectious diseases (especially TB and HIV/AIDS), tropical nursing OR relevant work experience in developing countries and/or indigenous communities
- Available to work infield for a minimum of 9 months
- Senior managerial experience (eg Clinical Nurse Director, Service Manager)
- Clinical education and/or training experience
- 5+ years work experience post-qualification
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.