- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Tertiary qualifications in social sciences, social communication, health promotion or related studies
- Broad experience in health education, or other relevant fields, working with diverse communities
- Field experience in health promotion or other relevant fields in a developing country or with vulnerable and culturally diverse populations, ideally with an NGO
- Available to work in the field for a minimum of 9 months
- Experience in qualitative research, ideally in a developing country
- Familiarity with tropical diseases / infectious diseases
- French or Arabic language skills
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
For information on living allowances, see Benefits and Opportunities.
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.