- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Masters in Health Promotion or related studies
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a health promotion focused role
- Field experience working in health promotion in a developing country or with vulnerable and culturally diverse populations
- Available to work in the field for a minimum of 9 months
- Experience in qualitative research, ideally in a developing country
- Familiarity with tropical diseases / infectious diseases
- French or Arabic language skills
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
For information on living allowances, see Benefits and Opportunities.
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.