Video and Web Content Internship
The objective of the Video and Web Content Internship is to assist the Médecins Sans Frontières Australia (MSF) communications department in the production of short videos, graphics and web content for publication on MSF websites and social media channels.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Editing videos using pre-recorded video from MSF projects overseas
- Ensuring consistent use of branding, titles, and sub-titles across all videos
- Ensuring high-quality audio and picture quality, enhanced by EQ and colour correction where necessary
- Write, edit and upload web stories to support the social media coordinator
- Design graphics for use on social media
- Proficient with professional video editing software
- Proficient with design software such as Photoshop or Canva
- Excellent English writing skills
- Attention to detail
- A passion for visual communication and crafting engaging stories from raw source material.
- Proficient in video editing software, and comfortable working on Macbook Pro laptops.
- Skilled in basic audio corrections (EQ, noise filters, etc).
- Skilled in basic picture corrections (colour balance, level corrections, etc).
- Skilled in subtitling and text overlays.
- Experience using web CMS
Benefits of the Role to the intern and for the organization
- Assist and support the MSF SYDNEY Office and a great cause
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Unleash your creativity
- 1-2 days / week
- One semester
- Start from 1st February 2018.
Applications will be assessed as they are received so please apply as soon as possible.
Please include your CV as well as a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org