General Administration Volunteers Needed
If you are interested in volunteering in the MSF Australia Sydney office please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Please indicate your availability (how many hours each week / what days you are available).
Our minimum commitment for volunteers is ideally over 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities for general administration volunteers:
- Filing, photocopying, printing as required
- Collating/inputting data
- Reviewing and proofing documents
- Updating spreadsheets
- Assisting with numerous tasks as directed
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well developed organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, emails and internet applications
- Proven written and oral communication skills
Benefits of the Role to the volunteer and for the organization
- Assist and support the MSF SYDNEY Office.
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment, a thriving culture and for a great cause!