Direct Marketing Internship
Direct Marketing Internship (Unpaid) - Fundraising Team
· 6 month position
· approx 14 hours per week
· receive training in many aspects of direct marketing
· gain exposure to other types of fundraising as part of a very successful team
Medecins Sans Frontieres is the world’s leading independent medical-humanitarian aid organisation. The Australian office is in a period of significant growth, with increasing community recognition and support. The main functions of the Australian office are fundraising, recruitment of field workers, raising awareness through communications and providing medical and operational support.
We are looking for a student in the final year of their marketing or communications degree who want to work in the non-profit sector.
The successful candidate will assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of warm mail appeals, community fundraising and bequest programs.
Main Tasks include
· Running reports in Raisers Edge and preparing reports on digital and direct marketing results
· Reviewing and editing copy and reviewing design and providing feedback to suppliers
· Handwriting thank you cards
· Administrative tasks eg note taking, updating pdf and word documents
· Checking data and printing for appeals
· Good interpersonal and organisational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
For a copy of the job description including the full selection criteria, please email click on this link fr_-_direct_marketing_internship-060617.docx
Applications MUST address individual selection criteria. You should also write a cover letter indicating why you want to work for Médecins Sans Frontières Australia and attach a copy of your CV.
Applications close 18 June 2017.