Médecins Sans Frontières Australia regularly requires communications interns to provide administrative and editorial support to the communications department.
Interns gain practical work experience and an introduction to the field of international medical humanitarian aid, with the potential to have work published by Médecins Sans Frontières and external media outlets.
All internships take place in our Sydney office and require a minimum commitment of 1-2 days per week for 3 months.
· Assist in the production of publications, including writing, research and graphic design tasks
· Source appropriate images and videos from MSF media database
· Assist with media research and reporting
· Support the production of stories on humanitarian and medical issues for publications and websites, both internal and external
· Administrative support including transcribing interviews and updating internal databases
For more details please see the attached job description.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Volunteer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should outline how you meet the essential and desirable skills, and indicate your availability and potential start date.
Please send your application ASAP as they are reviewed on receipt.