As an electrical logistician working for Médecins Sans Frontières you will carry out or supervise all electrical maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, according to Médecins Sans Frontières standards and protocols.
You will also be responsible for the installation and safety compliance of electrical supply for project facilities and structures such as medical clinics and fieldworker accommodation. Your skills in cross cultural human resource management and communication will be important, as the role involves providing technical support and coaching to staff under your responsibility.
- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Qualification and licence as electrician or degree in electrical engineering
- Experience coordinating the design and implementation of electrical projects
- Available to work infield for 3+ months
- Experience with pump and generator maintenance
- Experience with the installation and maintenance of medical equipment
- Available to work in-field for 6+ months