- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Experience in general surgery, trauma, orthopaedics and/or obstetrics
- Familiar with sterilisation and hygiene procedures in the OT
- General knowledge of all OT duties (must be able to train staff and manage the OT)
- Ability to work in a low-tech environment
- Available to work in the field for at least 3 months
- Experience as an OT Nurse Manager
- Available at short notice (in emergencies we may need OT Nurses to leave within 24-48 hours)
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
- Specific details of your duties, responsibilities within the OT ('assisting with….' is not sufficient detail)
- Your experience and role in relation to sterilisation and hygiene
- Types of surgeries you have experience with
- Number and type (major/minor) of surgeries per month in the OT
- Number of staff you work with and/or manage in the OT
Operating Theatre Nurses must submit a Skills Assessment Form in addition to the standard application requirements.
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.