- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Experience in general surgery, trauma, orthopaedics and/or obstetrics
- Familiar with sterilisation and hygiene procedures in the OT
- General knowledge of all OT duties (must be able to train staff and manage the OT)
- Ability to work in a low-tech environment
- Available to work in the field for at least 3 months
- Experience as an OT Nurse Manager
- Available at short notice (in emergencies we may need OT Nurses to leave within 24-48 hours)
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
- Specific details of your duties, responsibilities within the OT ('assisting with….' is not sufficient detail)
- Your experience and role in relation to sterilisation and hygiene
- Types of surgeries you have experience with
- Number and type (major/minor) of surgeries per month in the OT
- Number of staff you work with and/or manage in the OT
Operating Theatre Nurses must submit a Skills Assessment Form in addition to the standard application requirements.