- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- RN (Div.1) status & absolute minimum of three years experience post-qualification in areas such as Emergency, ICU, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Infectious Diseases (STDs, HIV/AIDS, TB), Public Health, Obstetrics, Surgical/Post Operative Care, Operating Theatres
- Additional studies in one of the following: refugee health, international public health, infectious diseases (especially TB and HIV/AIDS), tropical nursing OR relevant work experience in developing countries and/or indigenous communities
- Available to work infield for a minimum of 9 months
- Senior managerial experience (eg Clinical Nurse Director, Service Manager)
- Clinical education and/or training experience
- 5+ years work experience post-qualification
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.