- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Degree or diploma in Laboratory Technology, or Microbiology with applied parasitology and bacteriology
- Experience with sample-taking (blood, sputum, stool)
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory techniques and laboratory testing quality control methods
- Download and complete the Skills Assessment Form. This is to be submitted with your application
- Knowledge of epidemiology and tropical diseases (for example STDs, virology, TB, blood bank, malaria, HIV, kala azar)
- Experience in using laboratory software packages and carrying out surveys
All Australian and New Zealand field worker applications are processed through our Sydney office.
Ready to apply
Medical Scientists must submit a Skills Assessment Form in addition to the standard application requirements.